4.30.2012

There are no words...

And yet sometimes there are too many.


For those of you who can't quite make it out or just feel wrong staring THERE...

"Don't hate me because I'm beautiful.  Hate me because I kissed your boyfriend."

Watch out girls!

7 comments:

  1. Just loved that.....just so funny!!! Words can't say it!! Butter info ......not gonna try it but maybe nice to know for future reference.....Glad you are doing well....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha! thanks for appreciating that Jan :) and please thank Kelly for her card! I'm going to give the balloons to the kids in the hall, suggest the water balloon fight and see what happens!

      Delete
  2. Luv your face Meghan! You are trying so hard to keep a straight face, haha. Did she just kiss Ben?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Meghan,

    I always wondered what happened to "the Girl from Ipanema". ;-)

    Mike Shiel

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wondered where that shirt of mine went!!! Who knew!
    Miss you guys

    ReplyDelete